We provide a Global Financial Services, have many opportunities in a variety of industries. We add to our database in multiple sectors such as Agribusiness, Township & Green City, Public Housing, Tourism & Hospitality, Public Education, Public Health Care, Power & Energy, Mining & Mineral, Oil & Gas, Consumer Goods, Fishery & Maritime, Telecommunication, Media, Transportation & Infrastructure.
FRANCE, officially French Republic, French France or République Française, country of northwestern Europe. Historically and culturally among the most important nations in the Western world, France has also played a highly significant role in international affairs, with former colonies in every corner of the globe. Bounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, the Alps and the Pyrenees, France has long provided a geographic, economic, and linguistic bridge joining northern and southern Europe. It is Europe’s most important agricultural producer and one of the world’s leading industrial powers. France’s primary exports are machinery and transportation equipment, aerospace equipment and plastics, while primary imports include machinery, automobiles and crude oil. Additionally, France is the most visited country in the world, making tourism a prominent sector in the economy. France exports mainly transport equipment (23 percent of total exports), of which aeronautics (12 percent) and automobile industry (10 percent). More than 350 kinds of cheese are made in France. What is France Famous for? (Chanel, Dior, Givenchy) and cars (Renault, Citroen, Peugeot). France is also famous for the Tour de France and the Eiffel. France is an advanced and industrialized country and has the third largest economy in Europe. With a GDP of $2.8 trillion, France has the sixth largest economy in the world, based on nominal figures. The economy currently demonstrates growth, after emerging from the financial recession of the 2008. Several industries are the major contributors to the economy, including energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport. France is the most popular destination in the world, receiving about 85.7 million tourists each year. This massive tourist traffic also means that France is ranked fifth in the world in terms of tourist spending. The tourism industry is a key economic pillar in France, injecting over $70 billion to the country’s GDP. Of this total, 70 percent comes from domestic tourists, while the remaining 30 percent comes from international tourists. With France’s potential and the financial services offered from us there will be many possible opportunities for cooperation.